golden pkerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
golden pkerz

the official GOLDEN PKERZ forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application (OPEN)

Go down 
+11
vvild g o d
c e o g o d
N o u i
pkedsrevenge
ranger 1527
FornaSol
omgzezima33
elfrangeri
york effect
D_tank_D
admin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:43 am

THE GOLDEN PKERZ APPLCATION (OPEN)
(Accepted or Declined) Always check if you are accepted to our clan members or u declined by our leader or co-leaders Unless if u are asking me where to check....Please go to your inbox MESSAGES AND SEE! Shocked

COPIED AND PASTE IT AS A NEW POST

1. Runescape Username:

2. F2p or P2p:

3. Combat lvl:

4. Attack lvl:

5. Strength lvl:

6. Defence lvl:

7. Range lvl:

8. Magic lvl:

9. Hitpoints lvl:

10. Prayer lvl:

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1:

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:

===========

(DO NOT COPY THIS)

If you can not answer all of the questions above honestly or correctly, then you should not be in our clan. I'm sorry, I don't like liars or people who don't know the basics to clan pking, you would just be an unwanted burden.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenpkerz.forumotion.com
admin
Admin

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: i kuzili i stats   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:46 pm

1. Runescape Username:i kuzili i

2. F2p or P2p:f2p

3. Combat lvl:38

4. Attack lvl:1

5. Strength lvl:1

6. Defence lvl:1

7. Range lvl:45

8. Magic lvl:40

9. Hitpoints lvl:44

10. Prayer lvl:1

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):no1

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):1 of my other accounts use to be with gpz when wildy was still on rs.

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:13-16

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):wst

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:mm kinda lol

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:mini map

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)dunno many clans

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:because it helps win wars

20. What is GPZ's rules #5 and #1:

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:yes

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 35 Words Minimum):because gpz is good friendly clan and dont bs and i like the ppl in it

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:
Back to top Go down
https://goldenpkerz.forumotion.com
D_tank_D

D_tank_D

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:41 pm

1. Runescape Username: D_tank_D

2. F2p or P2p: f2p

3. Combat lvl: 48 (atm)

4. Attack lvl: 40 (atm)

5. Strength lvl: 61 (atm)

6. Defence lvl: 1

7. Range lvl: 67 (atm)

8. Magic lvl: 28 (atm)

9. Hitpoints lvl: 61 (atm)

10. Prayer lvl:2 (atm)

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): l0rd shurma or somthing like that

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): C E O Of Gpz Smile)) i joined with him when he was recruting.

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female: im 13 14 on the 26 of feb

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT): umm idk what what i am =\ sorry

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: idk i think im alright coz i dont bs

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one: well you yther wright click or minni map

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) hpz (masser clan)

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important: so you pile 1 and win the war

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: #1 is muti claning like being with like 2 or 3 clans and #6 is saying gpz (enamy name)

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?: hell yea m8 Smile))

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 35 Words Minimum): coz they are loyal and dont bs and nice clan and i have heeps o m8s in here just a reall gd clan to pk with and i wanna stay gpz for life Smile))

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left: well i didnt i use to clan surf (like go from clan to clan)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dontftwme
york effect

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:13 pm

1. Runescape Username: York effect

2. F2p or P2p: f2p, p2p 1 month a year

3. Combat lvl: 48

4. Attack lvl: 40 (getting this to 50 in p2p)

5. Strength lvl: 53

7. Range lvl: 68

8. Magic lvl: 51

9. Hitpoints lvl: 59

10. Prayer lvl: 1

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): apelip"he comes bounty hunter many times"

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): In old wildy they recruiting

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female: 13-16

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT): GMT +1

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: Yes, i can adjust to bounty hunter and i pked a robin hat in there with only an addy scim and kept it by going to middle =P

DD = all stand one one place, In masser clan they always bs scratch but i never do it. I try to get people out of the dd and am succesfull in that =P. Best way is to klick on the minimap

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) Masser clan

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important: they know how big u r and might get scared affraid

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: 1 . Multi-clanning results in a auto-kick, banned , no questions asked.
6 . At pk trips & wars, everyone MUST spam who you're attacking! This is vital to winning wars so your fellow GPZ members know who to attack eliminating opponents much more faster and efficiently.
Example: " GPZ [Enemy's Name] <-------(THIS RULES IS IMPORTANT)!

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:
Yes afro
[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 35 Words Minimum):
:O cause gpz owns and was here for long. I pked a robin hat and have some money to spend on bhing. untill now gpz has never bsed and i like it very very much, i hate massers and bsers.
In old wildy i was clan hopper =P
Back to top Go down
elfrangeri

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: My application   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm

1. Runescape Username: - Elfrangeri

2. F2p or P2p: - F2p

3. Combat lvl: - 46

4. Attack lvl: - 40

5. Strength lvl: - 53

6. Defence lvl: - 1

7. Range lvl: - 66

8. Magic lvl: - 42

9. Hitpoints lvl: - 58

10. Prayer lvl: - 1

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): - Dunno

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): - I saw ceo spamming at church: join gpz get gold top, etc. Razz

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female: - 13-16, male =P (not female really Very Happy)

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT): - GMT +2

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: - i think i am Razz have pked long time like 3 years but not that good in p2p Razz

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one: - DD = death dot (if u mean that 1 ) all teamers go on 1 spot and STAY

THERE unless leader says fallz/fall in/fi, and no bsing in DD, mini map

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) - Pinks! those n00bs evrytime get like 200+ opts from mains and random n00bs

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important: - so we can see who to atk and that we dont atk

on teammates

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: - Rule n1 = Multi-clanning results in a auto-kick, banned , no questions asked. Rule n6 = At pk trips & wars,

everyone MUST spam who you're attacking! This is vital to winning wars so your fellow GPZ members know who to attack eliminating opponents much more faster and efficiently.
Example: " GPZ [Enemy's Name]

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?: - Yup. for gpz =)

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum): - Coz i've been in gpz for long time (and i think that ceo remembers that

Razz) and i love that clan, i just need to get to range 75 and i think i'll get it soon Razz plz let me join i come in pk trips untill im 75 range =P

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left: - Pinkies,coz they are noob bsers!!! been so many clans cant remember =D

I'm 52 cb when im 75 range so if i can be in gpz as 52 cb edit this post like adding "razz" =D.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
omgzezima33

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:39 am

1. Runescape Username:omgzezima33

2. F2p or P2p:p2p atm

3. Combat lvl:63..

4. Attack lvl:40

5. Strength lvl:60

6. Defence lvl:40

7. Range lvl:73

8. Magic lvl:55

9. Hitpoints lvl:63

10. Prayer lvl:33

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):arrow4arrows dm returnz .. and gt ppl

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):i just saw the clan and joined =D

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:13-16 male

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):idk but im in belgium

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:uhmmm cuz i pked much with u=D?

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:just attk the leader taht u folo when he stop and evry1 will attk him and then u got a DD

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)masser clan (pinks)

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:cuz then evry1 know who we need to kill i think:P

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1:#1:Multi-clanning results in a auto-kick, banned , no questions asked,#6At pk trips & wars, everyone MUST spam who you're attacking! This is vital to winning wars so your fellow GPZ members know who to attack eliminating opponents much more faster and efficiently.

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:ye duhhh im gpz since clan started ..

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):cuz u guys rule

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:NS i left them cuz they bs much in old wildy
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
FornaSol

FornaSol

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:15 am

1. Runescape Username: Fuerza Forna

2. F2p or P2p: P2p

3. Combat lvl: 56 (Currently)

4. Attack lvl: 53 (training to 60)

5. Strength lvl: 60

7. Range lvl: 64-65 (training till 75)

8. Magic lvl: 61 (training till 70)

9. Hitpoints lvl: Around 60 will increase

10. Prayer lvl: 38 (will increase)

11. Which guy u d most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): Carls Ranger

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): Went pking with Gpz al the time.

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT): GTM +1

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: Yes, Experiants

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one: dot, just say dd i guess, but they are mainly for bsing a rival clan.

18. WHICH CLAN YOU D MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) Masser Clan - always bsers

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important: Intimidation

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: 1st no multi claning 5th no bsing

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?: Yes

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum): Cause im in love with Ceo!

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left: None!
Back to top Go down
ranger 1527

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:58 am

1. Runescape Username:
ranger1527
2. F2p or P2p:
f2p =[ getting p2p later
3. Combat lvl:
4. Attack lvl:
5. Strength lvl:
6. Defence lvl:
7. Range lvl:
8. Magic lvl:
9. Hitpoints lvl:
10. Prayer lvl:
jagex all staffs=]
bh
17male
gmt+8
i believe,no reason,just see my pks=]
mini map
no any
19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:
it can "famous" our clan..fine i dun know the word what i wanted to say..bad english
6---At pk trips & wars, everyone MUST spam who you're attacking! This is vital to winning wars so your fellow GPZ members know who to attack eliminating opponents much more faster and efficiently.
1---Multi-clanning results in a auto-kick, banned , no questions asked
sure
cus gpz i joined is best clan in rs,all ppls nice=]...and i like gpz no bs
and ceo is my gd frd too=]
hkcf,hk clan...less and less hong kong player play rs..
Back to top Go down
pkedsrevenge

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:42 am

1. Runescape Username: Pkedsrevenge

2. F2p or P2p: BOTH

3. Combat lvl: 72

4. Attack lvl: 55

5. Strength lvl: 75 ATM

6. Defence lvl: 50

7. Range lvl: 50

8. Magic lvl: 53

9. Hitpoints lvl: 66

10. Prayer lvl: 31

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): NONE

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): C E O OF GPZ

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female: MALE AGE 15

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: YES BECAUSE I DO NOT RUN FROM CLAN WARS

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one: EVERYONE MOVES ON 1 SPOT AND STAYS THERE,BEST WAY TO DO IT IS TO USE YOUR MINIMAP

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) MASSER CLAN HPZ

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important: SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ATTACKING AND IF WE DIDNT DO THAT WE WILL BE UNORGANIZED AND LOSE BATTLES EASILY IF WE FIGHTING MASSERS.

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: NOT SURE

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?: YES

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum): I WISH TO JOIN GPZ BECAUSE WE DONT BS AND WE HAVE A AWESOME LEADER Smile

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left: NONE
Back to top Go down
N o u i

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:09 am

1. Runescape Username:N o u i

2. F2p or P2p:F2p

3. Combat lvl:41 (training though)

4. Attack lvl:30 gonna train it higher
itz goin ^

5. Strength lvl:60 rite now itz goin ^

7. Range lvl:1

8. Magic lvl:27 itz goin ^

9. Hitpoints lvl:50 itz goin ^

10. Prayer lvl:3 im gonna raise it

Mage 0f strz

O g z of gpz

13 male

Eastern

Chyea Im Pro lol!

Stand on top of other people

Mg

so gpz kno who 2 att

#1-Multi-clanning results in a auto-kick, banned , no questions and #6 At pk trips & wars, everyone MUST spam who you're attacking!

chyea

Because i want 2 join a clan dat dont bs and iz a good clan

they bsed alot n they suck
Back to top Go down
c e o g o d

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:11 pm

1. Runescape Username:the ceo god

3. Combat lvl:63

4. Attack lvl:50

5. Strength lvl:61

6. Defence lvl:38

7. Range lvl:60

8. Magic lvl:33

9. Hitpoints lvl:58

10. Prayer lvl:28

own u noob77 , i've remember him 4ever Evil or Very Mad
c e o of gpz?
15 male
sry , i dun knw tis question wat mean Question
sure Laughing
mini map
nope No
so we knw u attk who and go to click c e o of gpz gallery then u watch the spamming video skll(we must be like them)
1.)at pk trip&war ,every1 must spam "GPZ"(enemy's name) 2.)multi-clanning results in a auto kick , banned , and no question ask affraid
promis.
cuz GPZ are best clan in rs , no bsing and GPZ member are so friendly Very Happy
no
Back to top Go down
vvild g o d

vvild g o d

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Subject: application (OPEN) Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:13 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GOLDEN PKERZ APPLCATION (OPEN)
(Accepted or Declined) Always check if you are accepted to our clan members or u declined by our leader or co-leaders Unless if u are asking me where to check....Please go to your inbox MESSAGES AND SEE!

1. Runescape Username: Vvild G O D

2. F2p or P2p: Both

3. Combat lvl: 36

4. Attack lvl:10

5. Strength lvl:26

6. Defence lvl:10

7. Range lvl:50

8. Magic lvl:42

9. Hitpoints lvl:40

10. Prayer lvl:1

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): Vvild 4u Hes a BAckstabber

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): The Ceo God rofl hes me homie

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:13

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):10:12

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: cause im queen <-- king of gpz lol

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one: u stand all in the same place

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) Massers!

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:It makes thing more organized if ur gonna not pile might as well just 1 on 1

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1:-.- idk

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?: Dur

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):b/c idk its a good clan

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left: hpz.. b/c vvild 4u got me banned from hpz

===========
Back to top Go down
i 99fm i

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:27 am

[quote="admin"]THE GOLDEN PKERZ APPLCATION (OPEN)
(Accepted or Declined) Always check if you are accepted to our clan members or u declined by our leader or co-leaders Unless if u are asking me where to check....Please go to your inbox MESSAGES AND SEE! Shocked

1. Runescape Username:i 99fm i

2. F2p or P2p:p2p but i have f2p items

3. Combat lvl:53-5k from 54

4. Attack lvl:50

5. Strength lvl:62

7. Range lvl:40

8. Magic lvl:1

9. Hitpoints lvl:54

10. Prayer lvl:31

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): on my old pure someone bsed me cant remember name.

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):old world 17 church..good days

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:14-male..

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):GMT

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:yes because i am honor and respect my opponenet

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:when a white dot is on your map it looks like one person but infact its alot of people.

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)masser clan and DS from old world 17 church.

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:so you can indicate who to attack.

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: 1-multi clanning and 6-spamming names eg: gpz i 99fm i

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:yes

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):looks like a good well organised clan and a good leader with nice range geek

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:over our dead bodies a forum clan didnt know what the hell they were doing
===========

Last edited by i 99fm i on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle4123

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 pm

1. Runescape Username:Turtle4123

2. F2p or P2p:P2p

3. Combat lvl:74

4. Attack lvl:60

5. Strength lvl:71

6. Defence lvl:40

7. Range lvl:1

8. Magic lvl:59

9. Hitpoints lvl:66

10. Prayer lvl:31

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):I like all

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):Been in your previous clan

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:17-25 male

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):Pacific

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:yes, when they are low on health i pull out a rune 2h and hit a quick 24.

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:Right click on the people and click walk here

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)None

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:So the clan will pile him

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1:# 6 is you must spam the enemy's name at war trips. #1 is multi-clan results in a kick. No questions asked!

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:Across my heart

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):I have been in your previous clan and pretty much saw that you own.

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:Yes, eco8 they bs to much
Back to top Go down
archa of gpz

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:43 pm

1. Runescape Username:archa of gpz

3. Combat lvl:61

4. Attack lvl:37

5. Strength lvl:41

6. Defence lvl:30

7. Range lvl:72

8. Magic lvl:56

9. Hitpoints lvl:63

10. Prayer lvl:28

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):none

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):c e o of gpz long time ago

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:10-13 male

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):GMT + 10

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:maybe

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:minimap...But only DD if you trying to bs enemy clan

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)mg

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:so people pile one and we win wars

#6 = You must say who you are attacking so we can eliminate enemies much faster and win more wars
gpz(enemy name ) eg gpz archa Very Happy

#1 = no multi clanning or auto kicked

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):gpz is really cool and we dont bs much Very Happy

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:none but on my other account i used to pk with ds until i saw c e o of gpz recruiting for gpz.
Back to top Go down
pk wood cut

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:15 pm

1. Runescape Username: pk w00d cut

2. F2p or P2p: f2p

3. Combat lvl: 66

4. Attack lvl: 53

5. Strength lvl: 56

6. Defence lvl: 50

7. Range lvl: 42

8. Magic lvl: 48

9. Hitpoints lvl: 54

10. Prayer lvl: 42 (43 by friday)

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you): Nobody

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name): Advertising at bounty

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT): EST

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why: yes, def blocks out high hits and with prayer and str can hit pretty high too

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one: get everyone standing in one square

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan) none

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important: so the clan will be able to pile higher lvls

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1: #1 no multi-clanning, or get kicked; #6 spam enemy's name

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?: Yes

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum): because i like pking and i want to help win wars

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left: none
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (OPEN)   application (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1