golden pkerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
golden pkerz

the official GOLDEN PKERZ forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xzskill3rzx

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:36 pm

1. Runescape Username:xzskill3rzx

2. F2p or P2p:f2p

3. Combat lvl:currently 33,im traning now

4. Attack lvl:1

5. Strength lvl:30

6. Defence lvl:1

7. Range lvl:49

8. Magic lvl:10,traning to get 41 atm

9. Hitpoints lvl:40

10. Prayer lvl:1

11. Which guy u hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):m 0 n k strz

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):i last time with gpz with other account,some of you might remember this acc 0ofury0o

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:14,female

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):erm,dont understand,i from singapore

16. Do you believe you're a good pker? If so, briefly explain why:atm,im not a good pker as im a low lvl,currently getting 70 range and 70 str

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:since im a low lvl,i just need to click walk here,but when i like lvl 60 plus or what,i will right click and press walk here...

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:(masser clan/Honor clan)no clan atm

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:so,gpz would know which is the enemy and so they will help

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1:rule 1,multi clanning,result in auto kicked or banned i think,rule 6 i think,must spam enemy name when in pk trips or clan wars

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:i will since i last time active pker with 0ofury0o

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):-_-!!i have been pking with u since like last year...

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:no clan atm
Back to top Go down
o g z of gpz

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 am

1. Runescape Username:o g z of gpz

2. F2p or P2p:f2p and p2p

3. Combat lvl:70

4. Attack lvl: 52

5. Strength lvl:60

6: Defence lvl:48

7. Range lvl:76

8. Magic lvl:51

9. Hitpoints lvl:68

10: Prayer lvl:40

11: Which guy you hated most?(maybe golden pkerz will hunt for you):iistrengthzz

13. How did you discover GPZ?(If it was a person, please state their name):I was at wildy on my acc then i saw ceo making gpz so i joined and they was good

14. Age: under 10 / 10-13 / 13-16 / 17-25 / 26 Male/Female:age:15 male/female:male

15. Current time zone (GPZ is EST-based but also helpping GMT):i dunno im at japan rite now

17. Describe how to do a DD [and the best method to get in one:IF ur high lvl then u right click press walk here if ur lower lvl then all just click under them

18. WHICH CLAN YOU HATED MOST?:v0p

19. Explain why you think spamming "GPZ" [Enemy's name]" at a war/pk trip is important:to kill easier so opponent clan gets weaker and GPZ win the war! and to be a honor clan spamming!

20. What is GPZ's rules #6 and #1:rule 6 is gpz(enemy name) (spam it) i forgot rule 1 ill guess no abuse or offensive lagnuage

21. Do you promise to follow all the rules , stay active, and loyal to The Golden Pkerz?:yea me (o g z of gpz) has been with gpz 2 half years

[b]22. Why do you wish to join GPZ (Explain in 10 Words Minimum):C E O of gpz good leader but he quit

[b]23. If you've been in any previous clans, please list them here and explain why you left:nope i been in none

[O G Z OF GPZ]
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1